Pharmacopoeial Testing Services
Compendial Testing Standards
US (CMC) and European (CTD) submissions often need to contain Certificates of Analysis (CoA) to prove compliance of the materials to the current US and European pharmacopoeias, respectively. Toxikon offers a wide range of physicochemical, in-vitro and in-vivo pharmacopoeial testing.
- United States Pharmacopoeia (USP) Testing
- USP 87 In-Vitro Biological Reactivity – Cytotoxicity Testing
- USP 88 In-Vivo Biological Reactivity – Class I–VI Testing
- USP 381 Elastomers Closures for Injections
- USP 661 Plastic Packaging Systems and Their Materials of Construction
- US FDA – CFR Testing
- CFR 176.2600 Rubber Articles Intended for Repeated Use.
- CFR 177.2400 Perfluorocarbon Cured Elastomers
- CFR 177.1520 Olefin Polymers
- European Pharmacopeia (EP) Testing
- 3.1 Series; Materials Used for the Manufacture of Containers
- 3.2 Series; Containers
- Japanese Pharmacopoeia (JP) Testing
- International Organization for Standardization (ISO)
- ISO 3826-1
- ISO 3826-4
- ISO 9626
Toxikon’s Expertise in Compendial Testing
Toxikon’s facilities and experienced laboratory management can offer the highest quality of work in compliance with ICH, OECD, ISO 17025 and many other globally-recognized standards.