Our Commitment to Privacy
We are committed to protecting your privacy and providing a superior experience that offers a dynamic and intelligent online experience. This Toxikon Privacy Notice applies to the Toxikon website, landing pages, and any web-based platforms as referred to as the “online platforms” and regulates our data collection and usage. Any use of these online platforms is subject to this policy as it applies directly.
Toxikon does collect personal information through our online platforms through gateways to Toxikon informational materials. The types of personal information you may choose to provide on these pages may include but not be limited to:
Your company name
Home or work address
Phone number or fax number
Information about desired products or services
Your financial information as it pertains to your purchase
Demographic information such as geographic location, age, gender, preferences, and interest.
Information Toxikon Automatically Collects
Toxikon automatically collects information about your electronic hardware and software. This information includes:
This information is used by Toxikon for the purpose of maintaining superior services and aggregation of data to provide Toxikon insight into the use of our online platforms. This information is anonymized and provides no personally identifiable information.
How We Use Information
Toxikon does not share your personally identifiable information except in the manner as stated within this privacy notice. Toxikon does not sell or share your personally identifiable information to any third party for the purpose outside of those provided within this privacy notice. Toxikon uses the information you share with us for business purposes and in line with the legal basis as applied with the European General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”)
Toxikon uses the information that we collect through Toxikon online platforms in the following ways:
- In the fulfillment of orders as set out by the agreement in which Toxikon is contractually obligated. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete that order.
- Toxikon employees use return email addresses to respond to and engage with potential customers and vendors. Toxikon does not share your email address with any third parties for the purpose of self-advertisement or marketing. Toxikon will use your email address to share promotional information on services we offer, to notify you of regulatory changes and information as it pertains to the business you have conducted with us.
- Toxikon collects your IP address and we use non-identifying and aggregate information to better design our website, analyze trends, track traffic patterns, gather demographic information for aggregate use, and track the date and duration of each session within our website.
- Toxikon uses your personally identifiable information internally to improve our marketing and promotional efforts, website content, and product offerings. Your personally identifiable information may also be used internally to conduct internal research on our users’ demographics, interests, behavior and generally to better understand and improve the usability, performance, and effectiveness of our website and our marketing programs.
- Toxikon will collect and disclose any information, including personally identifiable information, we deem necessary, in our sole discretion, to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process, or governmental request. We may collect and possibly share personally identifiable information and any other information available to us in order to investigate, prevent or act regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, or as otherwise required by law.
- Toxikon does share your personally identifiable information with authorized third-party partners, agents, and contractors. These third parties only receive personally identifiable information if such information is needed to perform their function(s), and they are not authorized to use any personally identifiable information for any other purpose(s) other than the purpose(s) set forth by Toxikon, and we only provide third parties with the minimum amount of personally identifiable information necessary to complete the requested service or transaction.
The information you provide within the agreement of your consent, Toxikon may share with third parties. Toxikon uses third-party service providers to assist in logistics, order fulfillment, IT services, legal services, marketing services, and accounting services. By submitting your information to Toxikon online platforms and employees you consent to the explicit right of Toxikon to share your information with these third-party services that support Toxikon business practices that include but are not limited to:
- Auditing services
- Authorities and Federal institutions
- Compliance services
- Legal services
- Marketing services
Toxikon does transfer information both nationally and internationally. Upon submission of your personal information, it is submitted and processed to our headquarters located within the United States. Toxikon seeks to maintain compliance with US and European data protection laws. While these laws may differ from those stated in your individual country, Toxikon is committed to ensuring your data and information are protected. If you have more questions concerning how we keep your information protected please contact our marketing department at 1-800-458-4141
California Resident Rights
Residents of the state of California are subject to additional rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) in regard to their personal information as it pertains to Toxikon.
As stated by the law California residents have the following rights:
- To know what information is collected (*see above sections 1 and 2)
- To request your personal information be deleted.
- To opt-out of the sale of your personal information. Toxikon does not sell your personal information at any time. To learn more contact Marketing@Toxikon.com
- To not be discriminated against for exercising your rights under CCPA.
Information Deletion for California Residents
- If you wish to have your personal information deleted from Toxikons databases you may request so at your convenience. Please contact Marketing@Toxikon.com or call Toxikon at 1-800-458-4141 to have your request reviewed. All requests are subject to a 90-day period of review.
Over the course of the last 24 months, Toxikon may have collected shared, and utilized your personal information as described in the Information Disclosure section as well as section 4 of this privacy notice found above,.
Agreement to Collection and Information Use
By accessing and engaging with the Toxikon online platforms and affiliate platforms, you acknowledge that you have read and understood the terms of Toxikons Privacy Notice and you agree to the use and collection of your personal information as described above.
This Privacy Notice is subject to amendment at any time, you may find these changes listed here within the Privacy Notice, please check back to learn about updates to this policy. By continuing to utilize the Toxikon online platforms and affiliate platforms as updated by this policy you are accepting the changes as listed.
Toxikon enforces security components throughout our online platforms to prevent unauthorized access to information collected by our website from you. Toxikon ventures to always ensure that information shared with us is handled within a secure environment, although we cannot guarantee that communications or information are completely confidential. Toxikon does not accept liability or responsibility for the security of communications or information collected through our website or any third-party online resources.
Toxikon does not host your personal information for a longer-term than deemed necessary by our business practices. Some information is subject to requirements by law for a term as stated by its determined value. For more information on specific information subject to retention or the terms of retention is subject to our privacy notice, please contact Marketing@Toxikon.com
Our Commitment To Children’s Privacy
Protecting the privacy of the youth is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our website from those we actually know are under 13, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 13. If we learn that we have collected personally identifiable information from a child under the age of 13 we will delete that data from our system.
Last Modified: December 22, 2020