Accredited to ISO / IEC 17025 for Quality Management and Expertise
Toxikon provides a robust suite of analytical services for all stages of product development, from concept to final product. The scientific approach of our experienced staff provides comprehensive techniques for the medical device, pharmaceutical, and biotechnology industries, including method development and validation, biocompatibility, extractables and leachables, microbiological and bioanalytical services, along with risk assessment and custom consulting engagements.
Our dedicated laboratory management and world-class facilities offer the highest quality of work in compliance with GMP, GLP OECD and ISO 17025. With decades of experience, our team will collaborate with you as an extension of your company to facilitate drug and device development, confirm product safety and efficacy, meet regulatory compliance, and maintain the highest levels of laboratory quality control.
Independent Assurance of Quality and Excellence
As an industry leader, Toxikon holds the following accreditations as independent, third-party confirmation of our commitment to quality and excellence. We have all the applicable certifications, registrations and accreditations in place to address global laboratory certification and testing requirements.
- ISO / IEC 17025 accreditation
- United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) registration
- United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) registration #1220528
- American Association for Accreditation of Laboratory Animal Care (AAALAC) accreditation
- United States Department of Health and Human Services, National Institutes of Health, Office of Laboratory Animal Welfare (OLAW) assurance #D16-00139 (A3223-01).