- This event has passed.
Medical Device Preclinical Bootcamp – New Jersey
March 6, 2019 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
During this complimentary workshop, we will explore the preclinical testing pathway from concept to regulatory submission, including relevant regulations and standards; the role each type of test plays in the overall testing program; and practical information you can use to facilitate getting your proposed device submitted efficiently.
Date, Time, and Location
Wednesday, March 6, 2019
9:00am – 4:00pm ET
Eisenhower Conference Center
290 W Mt Pleasant Ave
Livingston, NJ 07039
- Introduction to The Medical Device Approval Pathway
- The Basics of Biocompatibility Testing
- Chemical Characterization of Medical Devices: Strategies, Pitfalls, and Points of Consideration
- Toxicological Risk Assessment Based on Extractable/Leachable Data: Why, When, and How
- Reusable Medical Device Cleaning Validation
- Tips for a Successful Sponsor-Laboratory Partnership